: PowerPoint OR Google™ Slides
: School libraries serving Grades 8-12.
- Includes 31 PPT slides + Google™ Slides version
- The first slide is directions for teachers and should be deleted
- The body text is in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images and headers have been flattened.
- 30 slides are for students to see while in the library.
- Scroll the PowerPoint using automatic timings.
- This presentation can be used as a communication device, a library booktalk, or both.
- All slides are in 11″ X 8.5″ letter-size (landscape), which allows for easy printing, if desired.
- explanation and an example (5 slides)
- Spotting fake news (1 slide)
- Word of the Week:
- (2 slides)
- definitions of and
- –definition and examples (2 slides)
- of the newspaper with examples (1 slide)
- Does the news stress you out? (1 slide)
- for Grades 8-12: theme is news media (fiction and nonfiction)
- : Newspaper sponsor (you can change the title if your school does not have a newspaper sponsor or if you call it something else)
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Coming Soon…