- Recommended for: Grades 3-7
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, and PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- 32 PPT slides + Google™ Slides version
- Scavenger Hunt
- Recommended Reads list
- This presentation is for entertainment and communication. Students will learn a lot about Mexico, but .
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Coming Soon…
- Vocabulary Word: custom
- Staff Spotlight: Spanish teacher (you can change the title if your school does not have a Spanish teacher)
- Spanish vocabulary (multiple words including hello, food, drinks, cat, dog, bird, beach, mountains)
- This week’s birthdays
- Did you knows…, Would you rathers…?, what’s that mystery animal (includes 3 clues), landmarks in Mexico, volcanoes, Independence Day, and more!
- Editable, 1 page
- Students watch the presentation to find the images and answers to five questions about Mexico (all are in the presentation)
- Includes 21 titles
- All titles are recommended on Titlewave for Grades 3-7.
- Titles are fiction, nonfiction, short stories, and graphic novels.
- All titles received positive reviews from professional library journals. Many received starred reviews.
There are no reviews yet.