Where's Waldo placemats:
1. Free your book bindings using an Exacto blade.
2. Match the two-page spreads together. You will not be able to use all of the pictures since they are not printed exactly front-back. Pick your favorites that are not too torn up.
4. Mat on colorful poster board.
6. Put out on tables or hang on walls for students to enjoy.
7. Recycle the covers and order new Waldo books. Despite the expense of replacement, they should be in your library. They are loved-on for a reason!
Like this blog? Get updates in your inbox whenever I post new content! Subscribe by clicking the green envelope below: